Thursday 9 August 2012

Ehem..

So....


Hey?

 


 Oh my, I've been absent for so long now, haven't I? Sorry bout that! :<

I just finished my trial exams today. It feels somewhat relieving that this stressful period is finally over. And yet, I'm scared to death of how the unveiling of the results will make an even more stressful event than the actual test.

Some of the tests were actually quite do-able. But I won't get my hopes up. 

Anyways, in the while that I was away from blogging, lots of things happened besides my trials. For example,

  • School Sports Day
  • The start of Ramadhan.
  • My suddenly being able to finish reading three books and yet I cannot seem to get to reading my textbooks.
  • My enrolling into a very interesting tuition center.
  • My father getting me the noontec USB/Hard Disk player
  • My discovering of the BBC Entertainment channel on TV
  • My discovering Sherlock Holmes due to discovering BBC Entertainment on TV
  • My sudden revelation that I have an obsession with biscottis (thin ones)
  • And a lot more that I currently can't remember.

Sports day was an entirely enjoyable experience. The Earth team (the team I am proudly in) went for the Smurfs as our theme. I had a blast helping with the decorating of our tent. Which, I can proudly say, won first prize! And also helped to our winning of second place. When I have the time, I'll post the videos I took. :D

Speaking of Sherlock Holmes, let me just say that Benedict Cumberbatch is the most unconventionally handsome/sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on. And oh my, his voice~

Now then, since I've completed my task of letting you know I'm still very much alive and breathing, it's time for me to go. We're having roast chicken tonight and my stomach is a little too eager for a bite.

Bye! 

-end-

2 comments:

  1. *chomps you and will never let you go*

    hang in there!!! trust me! time will just fly by!!! ^O^!!! ALL THE BEST IN YOUR STUDIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! o (◡‿◡✿)
      I wish you all the best in your studies as well. That is, if you are still a student.. :)

      Delete