Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 1: Draw a picture of yourself

Here's what I doodled:




Alright, so it's not a realistic portrait, but hey, it gives you a clue of what I look like. I used to have really long, wavy hair, but I cut it earlier this year as a symbol of letting go of what happened in the past - that I soon regret doing. So now, I have shoulder-length hair that's far more straighter than it had been last time. 


As you can see, my face is round, and my hair is tied into a ponytail - which is my usual hairdo (see, I'm no good at hair styling) when at home. I wear a hijab outside, though. 


[end]

2 comments:

  1. anyaaa!!! your drawing is so cute!!


    nee nee~~~ where are you?? T_T~~~ it's been a long time since you last posted something T_T~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehe~ Thank you. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Also, I apologize for not posting anything for so long. Haish... I have failed you as a blogger. (╯︵╰,)
      But I will try my best to make it up to you! (b^_^)b

      Delete