Sunday 3 June 2012

C2AGE 2012 :: Loot!

Proof I'm not slacking off on my promise.



As I went to C2AGE quite late this time 'round. I only managed to stroll around for a short amount of time. However, that did not stop me from buying awesome merchandise for awesome prices (mostly).



Better pictures are in my mother's phone (which I currently don't have access to).




The only things that weren't mine in the above picture is the Chopper puzzle and the Kuroshitsuji bag.



A Chopper puzzle my baby sister bought.


*Jealous that she got the bag even though she doesn't even watch the show*

Closeup on the badges. My fave is the green one.


 I bought Usagi Drop and got Kimi to Boku for free at the BUY 1 FREE 1 DVDs section, and the APH: Paint it! White movie for a special price of only RM5!

Yes, I took the pictures on the floor. =.=

I got my mother into buying me a Hetalia purse (which, by the way, is the best thing anyone's ever given to me this year! - besides the DRRR! card Darrel gave me.)

Backside (or front?)

Tag.

If the above was the back, then this is the front. And vice versa.


I also got a Soul Eater keychain. I was very torn between choosing whether to take the Moon one or the Sun. But in the end, I went with the moon - because somehow, I like it better.


Lovely, huh? :D


Because we spent more than a certain amount, I got a free Hetalia bag!

Although I didn't have much money at that time, I bought quiet a lot of great stuffs this time round, compared to when I went to last year's one - when I was still new to anime conventions. C2AGE 2011 was my first convention and the only thing I bought was a Kamina badge and a Black Rock Shooter t-shirt.

This year's was really fulfilling, though - even with my late arrival! :)

[End]

2 comments:

  1. LOL! we got the same paperbag desu!!! XD! but i only bought the files at that booth~ XD~~~

    the Soul Eater moon keychain looks nice!!! i always love how Soul Eater plays with the sun and the moon~ XD~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Of which series? ^^

      Yes, I know, right! I've been looking all over for it and thank goodness! I finally found it. Now, it's like my lucky charm. Ahaha. =w=

      Delete