Saturday 2 June 2012

Back from Penang!

I'm no longer sick! YAY!

Also, I'm back from a wonderful 2-day trip to Penang. At first, I didn't want my fever to go away because I didn't want to go (I don't like leaving the house much ><), but now it has come to me that it was very lucky of me to have gone. There were so many amazing things I get to experience, sights I was able to hear, foods I was able to eat. In short, I regret nothing.

I'll try hard to squeeze in blogging time in the next few days, but I'll tell you here, it's going to be very hard. For one thing, my mother's bent on cleaning up the old house. And another, I'm beginning to realize that I've been taking my studies too lightly from the moment I ever stepped into high school. I need to be more focused. 

Also, because there's problems with my netbook, I am unable to post using it. That leaves me to no choice other than to suck up to my sisters and beg for a few minutes of Internet time. 

Siiigh. This is the life of a teenage blogger. This is the life of a closet fangirl.

See ya!

[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment