Monday 10 October 2011

First Time :: Voting for the Top 32 Sexy Men of Anime :: Part [2.5]

Oh, god. I'm starting to get restless. Also, I'm getting distracted too easily - over the stupidest things, too! DX

But I'm so close to finishing this, so I'm just going to push myself. Let's do it!!

Okay, so click here for the list of contestants (as usual), and here for the last part which is just bellow this post.

We begin!

Top Row:

Battle 1: Usui Takumi vs. Takano Masamune
Winner: Usui Takumi

Well, this was to be expected because Usui's from Bracket 1, which is the bracket where the players who survived since Round 1. Masamune-kun, however, was from Bracket 2, which is where the players who were - how you say - resurrected after losing in Round 1.
 But just for the record, I voted for Masamune. :P
Damn you, Usui. You perverted alien, you.


Battle 2: Zero Kiryu vs. Ichigo Kurosaki
Winner: Zero Kiryu

Again, same thing that happened in the above battle. Zero's from the first bracket, and Ichigo's from the other. I'm starting to think that this round was a bit unnecessary. =3=
 Oh, and I voted for you, Zero! <3


Bottom Row:

Battle 1: Izaya Orihara vs. Train Heartnet
Winner: Izaya Orihara

Finally! My revenge for taking out Haji and Stein has been completed!
Take that, Train! >P
 ...W-wait, don't take it to the heart, okay? I-I mean, you're kinda hot too.
It's just that you took out two of my fave characters! You just had to pay!
Well, putting that aside...

C'mere, Izaya~!!!!

Battle 2: Sebastian Michaelis vs. Jiro Mochizuki
Winner: Sebastian Michaelis <3

Ohohoho~ My sexy demon butler made it yet again!
*sigh* Sebastian is just too much for me to handle. *swoons*

-END-

The Semi-Finals will be in the next part~! :D 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment