Monday 10 October 2011

First Time :: Having Someone from Class Say Goodbye!! :: Part 2 [END]

For the part 2 of this, I was thinking that maybe I should try to write how the other party may have felt.


So this was what I came up with:

Thunder grumbled as we drove by my school. 

Looks like the rain's lighting up.

I rolled down my window and took a look outside of the car.

Not many people left. Well, that's to be expected. It's almost 7PM.

Oh look, there's someone.

...

Wait... I know her.

"Hi, [Name]!" I say and wave at her.

She lifts up her hand and wave at me back. She looks awkward.

Oh well.

I retreated into the car and rolled up my window. It's best to stay dry.

I peeked at the mirror and saw her continuing her walk with her poker face.

How cold.

That girl... she better not screw up our play...


-END-


Aha, I'm not all that proud of this, but I guess this would have to suffice because I don't really know the guy. So... yeah. 
He probably thought I was weird. (_ _")
But I don't mind. I'm just too happy that my social life's expanding! Even if it's only by the tiniest bit. I was too happy, actually. As soon as I was sure the car was out of my range of sight, I was goofy-smiling to the MAX! I had to try especially hard not to burst out into a laughing fit. Oh me and my weirdness. =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment