Monday 3 October 2011

Lazing Around


^ This makes me happy, for some reason. (If you can't see it, click here)

Well, since I don't really have anything important to do (I do, but like hell am I doing any of them), I wanted to just laze around and do whatever I feel like doing.

I changed header. See? 
Now it's "I write to express, not impress" rather than the old "I'm weird. Live with it"

I honestly thought that I was the first one who thought of that quote. But then google just had to prove me wrong.

I mean seriously, I thought of that quote when I was in the shower. 

How on earth am I to know that the thoughts I have in the shower were already on the internet before I even thought of it

Sheesh. 

Oh look, it's lunch time. Food...

I'll write and post later on today, but for now, I just want to take it easy. Found a new manga to read, so that's something to do. 

 Check it out, it's called Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa. Romance, Comedy, Shounen. Oh, and slight ecchi for those perverted fans out there. 

Tata~

-END-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment