Friday 7 October 2011

Life is busy for an Otaku.

My back is hurting, my ass too. I've been sitting on this chair for far too long... =3=

I don't know why, but since I got back from the class on Wednesday (5th October), I've been out of sorts. I've been so tired lately.


I used to be able to stay up until dawn, but now, I'm already drowsy by 11PM. And I still get sleepy during the day. I mean, earlier this morning, I even took a 2 hour nap from 11AM-1PM.


With that sort of distraction, my manga reading/anime watching schedule got pretty messed up. But still, I managed to get some reading/watching done, thankfully. 


So far this week, I've only been able to finish these:

Rave Master (Vol. 6)
Sket Dance (Chap. 002)
No. 6 (Somewhere in Chap. 4 [I must restart this chapter])
Fairy Tail (Chap. 10)
Katakoi no Tsuki (Chap. 1)
Psyren (I've completed this a long time ago, I just felt nostalgic and read a few chaps)
Fairy Megane (Competed! :D)
TWGOK (Chap. 160)
Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa (Chap 6)
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (Chap 24)
My Sweet Honey? (Completed! :D)
Samurai Drive (Chap 2 [it looks like they haven't updated this since Nov 2010])
Yotsubato (Chap 2) 
Berserk (Chap 1)

Soul Eater (Ep. 18)
Ao No Exorcist (Ep. 2)
Working!! (Ep. 6, I think)
Nodame Cantabile Finale (Ep. 3 or 4, I forgot...)

I've found some interesting series that I might check out later:


Necromancer
Claymore
Gamaran
Beelzebub (I've started reading this, but I lost where I stopped =3=)
Arago
Belmonde le VisiteuR
KHR
Amatsuki
Akagami no Shirayukihime


D. Gray-man
Durarara
KHR (Anime)
A Channel (I actually watched an episode or two a few months ago, but I forgot so, yeah..)
Sket Dance (Anime)


I'm doing so well with the reading process, that's good...
But the thing is...
My finals are coming up soon... and I haven't read anything yet. =3=


I'm so dead.


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment