Monday 10 October 2011

First Time :: Voting for the Top 32 Sexy Men of Anime :: Part [2.4]

Okay, so I already took my nap, ate stuff and wasted my time with random things. I'm all set to continue this! You can call it a... writing marathon, I guess?

Well, whatever.

So, to freshen up your memory, click here to see the contestants, and here to read the previous part.

Good. Now we begin.

[Bracket 1]

Top Row:
Battle 1: Usui Takumi vs. Rin Okumura
Winner: Usui Takumi
During this battle, I still had no clue who our sexy exorcist is. So that's why I voted for Usui. For the record, I'm not saying Usui's not hot. I just mean to say that he won my vote because I knew him and not Rin.
And I kind of regret it now.
Sorry, Rin. If I'd gotten to know you earlier, you might have not lost.


Battle 2: Lelouch Lamperouge vs. Zero Kiryu
Winner: Zero Kiryu
Honestly speaking, I did not expect this. At all.
I was sure that Lelouch would win, so I gave Zero a helping help.
But it turns out, I didn't need to do that.
Well, it is to be expected for our sexy vampire hunter here.
 

Bottom Row:

Battle 1: Ikuto Tsukiyomi vs. Izaya Orihara
Winner: Izaya Orihara

Izaya's on a roll, huh?

Go Izaya! Go, go Izaya~

  
Battle 2: Vegeta vs. Sebastian Michaelis
Winner: Sebastian Michaelis
I was so worried for Sebastian. So very, very worried.
Vegeta is strong.
But then at the end, the result came as a shock to everyone.
Everyone was expecting Vegeta to win because he was doing so well during the battles.
But Sebastian did it! He won! Yay~!
I love you, you one hell of a butler, you. =w=


[Bracket 2]

Top Row:

Battle 1: Masamune Takano vs. Kakeru Satsuki
Winner: Masamune Takano

Bwahaha! Masamune's on fire!!

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself from posting this pic. He looks so good. >///<
   And one of the best things about this guy, is that his voicer, is the guy who voices AMERICA from HETALIA!! Oh, Masamune, I love you so much more now. <3


Battle 2: Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Komuro Takashi
Winner: Ichigo Kurosaki

This one was tricky.
Very, very, very tricky.
I had to take a day or two to think about my choice.
In the end, I used the classic technique to chose.
Eenie, meenie, minee, mo!
But Takashi-kun still lost.
Oh, cruel fate.


Bottom Row:

Battle 1: Dr. Stein vs. Train Heartnet
Winner: Train Heartnet

I know Train is pretty hot, yes.
But why did Dr. Stein have to lose?!
I hate you so much right now, Train. I mean, first, you took Haji, now Stein?!
I hate you. D<

    Battle 2: Jiro Mochizuki vs. Itoshiki Nozomu
Winner: Jiro Mochizuki

Zetsubou-sensei! You can't lose! ;A;
Why?! Come back...
Zetsuboushita!! *mourning* 
-END-
Round 4 will be in the next part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment