Tuesday 22 November 2011

Latest Chapter of TWGOK:

The last time I stopped reading the manga was at chap 164. When I was browsing through the updated manga list on MangaFox, turns out that TWGOK had just updated until chapter 167. So I went ahead and continued reading the manga after my long hiatus. 

[WARNING: SPOILER ALERT]

I was so sure that Chihiro-chan was the one who had the goddess inside of her...

BUT I WAS WRONG! 0A0

I was so sure, but it turns out that no, Chihiro-chan wasn't the one with the goddess, but IT WAS AYUMI-CHAN! Chihiro is just a normal girl who has liked (loved?) Keima-kun since even before her conquest!!

Now I know this post is kind of pointless, but I just want to tell you THAT I WAS WRONG! 0A0
Seriously, I feel so trolled right now... =A=

And let me just say this here, Keima-kun is a pimp. HE IS A PIMP. ( = 3 = )
I do not get how this otamega could win so many girls' hearts. I mean,
WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC DO YOU POSSESS?


Not only can he win the hearts of real girls and game girls, but he can also win the heart of a GODDESS (Diana and I'm pretty sure the others are swooning deep inside too). (= 3 =)


But you know I'm kinda interested to know if the girls' behavior in the manga really is what Wakaki-sensei sees as ...attractive? I mean, is that really how girls have to act to make the males go ( 0/////0 )?


Well that's it for now, I'm just gonna go and take a shower.
Bye.


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment