Saturday 5 November 2011

So many things to do...

...Let's not do any of them!


Yeah, that makes sense. That makes lots of sense. 

Too much sense, in fact. 

And then it'll be 'SENSE OVERLOAD!!'
Because there's too much sense.

Oh god, what am I saying? ( _  _ '')

Well, as I've said before, my finals are over and done, so that means I'm finally free to do what I want. That's the good part.

But!

The thing is, I want to do so many things that I just can't decide which one I'm going to do first. Which leads to me having to make a decision, which leads to me giving up because I ended up being too indecisive, which leads to me wanting to forget about it. Yeah, I like to run away and hide from my problems. It's my defense mechanism, deal with it. 

So, in the end, I usually end up doing something else that is completely useless, or something that I've done multiple times already. For example!
I was supposed to finish reading a whole bunch of mangas and novels, and also watch a shitload of animes. But because I couldn't choose where to start, I ended up watching 6-7 episodes of Personal Preference, a Korean drama that'll forever be one of my faves. 

Why was I watching a Korean drama? Well, it's like this, a few days ago, in order to distract myself from studying, I went and had a chat with my mom. At that time, I was feeling nostalgic about the old times before I found manga, when watching Korean dramas was my passion(-ish). So, I forced my mom to have a go with Personal Preference.

I showed her a few videos and tried to play the first episode. But then, her laptop gave a battery low warning, but my mom forgot to bring home her charger that she left at work, so we had to shut the laptop down. 

Today, she suddenly said to me, "Hey, let's watch the drama (bla bla bla - I forgot what she said)" and I agreed.

The only thing that I really wanted to do from my to-do/finish-list was read Fairy Tail. But I didn't make much progress. I only managed to finish one itty-bitty chapter. So now, I'm only at Chapter 15. How lame of me.

Geh. ( = A = )

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment