Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sebastian Michaelis :: Winner of 2011's Top 32 Sexy Men of Anime

Since he's won the competition, I thought I might do something as to celebrate this. 
And so, I present to you, my special post dedicated to Sebastian Michaelis <3 :

[WARNING: Some of the contents below may not be very appropriate. Please ensure you are in a suitable place to be viewing such things and that you can handle it. You have been warned. I will not say any more. Please, continue if you dare.]



AMVs tributed (is that a word?) to Sebastian:


E-ehem. =///=
For more of these videos, please search for them yourself on YouTube. There's plenty.

Ah, moving on...

Behold, a collection of Sebastian's pictures:



Yes, I intentionally put this picture in here again. Why? Because I have a megane fetish. =///=


Also, here's a special something... (Full screen for best effect.)



Yeah, you're welcome. >w>

[Source: Vids: YouTube. Pics: Here and here.]

-END-

1 comment:

  1. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpxn3me6n31qb038h.gif
    glasses fetish FTW!

    ReplyDelete