Saturday 5 November 2011

Message to all ants, insects, and etcetera.


I have nothing against you guys, really. Absolutely none.

But it's just that...

...I need you...

...TO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DRINKS.

Seriously!
You guys always do this to me and it sucks!

Every time I pour a glass of water or a cup of tea, you guys would always float on the surface of the said liquid. And that just sucks. So much.

I know you have your share of problems in your insect life, but drowning yourself is not the right thing to do. Go talk to your insect friend, or take a trip to the nearby park.

Just don't swim in my drinks.

Think about it, you're not only endangering your life, but you're also making me suffer. Also, you're wrecking a perfectly nice insect-free liquid. It's such a waste to throw it down the drain, like I always do.

And so, I beg you...

STAY AWAY FROM MY DRINKS OR I WILL KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

...

I could do that, you know...


Sincerely, me.



No comments:

Post a Comment