Sunday 19 February 2012

Fandom Questions :: Hetalia

1. The first character I first fell in love with:

Weelll, actually, the first character I fell in love with was Germany even before watching Hetalia - but that was because of a quiz result I got by one of my favourite fanfiction writer, PerfectTempest . So, I don't think that counts. When I really did watch the series, the first person that officially appealed to me was Greece.   (´ω`♡%)


2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:

Definitely Lichtenstein. When she first appeared, I though that the character wouldn't play a very big role in my heart. But as time passed by, she grew on me and now is probably my favourite girl character in the series alongside with Ukraine.


3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t:

Probably HRE. Why? Well, to be honest, I actually like him - he's cute and adorable, romantic and just pretty much a sweetheart. But people keep saying that the guy was Germany as a kid and I, being a great denier of the fact, found my liking for him dissipate. It's not that I hate him, I don't dislike him either - it's neutral. 


4. The character I love that everyone else hates:

Is there really a character that people really hate in Hetalia? Really? I don't think so. 
But Musheeroom flat out dislikes Austria. And Sweden. So, I'll go by that answer. 
Austria and Sweden. Oh, Austria and Sweden... *dreamysigh*


5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer:

Romano. I usually love tsunderes - correction, I adore them. They are all so cute, in my opinion. Romano was the few people who charmed me with the "I hate you because I love you" romance theme. 

 However, recently, I've gotten tired of the tsundere streak since a lot of charas nowadays are following that trend. It gets cliche once you do it often. That's why my love for Romano had suddenly turned bleak. Don't worry, Romano is still one of my favourite tsunderes, though. And that will never change. :]


6. The character I would totally smooch:

Everyone. Every. Single. Male. Chara. EVERYONE. Yes. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


7. The character I’d want to be like:

Who, I wonder... maybe Hungary? She's strong and has a big heart. She's caring and loving of her friends but fairly cruel to her enemies. We have some similarities and also share the fangirling habits (lol). And one more reason is because she's the centre of two of the guys in Central Europe that I love dearly - Austria and Prussia.

How can I not want to be the girl between the two?




8. The character I’d slap:

Uh... no one..? But you won't accept that as an answer, would you now? ( = 3 =)
Let's see.. Norway..? Because of his cold emotionless eyes and confidently cool face, perhaps. That's the only reason. Faces like those just make my hand itch with the temptation to smack them where it matters. Though I'd probably feel really bad afterwards. Poor Norway...


9. A pairing that I love:

 I adore the SwitzerlandXAustria pairing. Favourite shipping ever! Hate the fact that there are so little fanfic/arts concerning the two. They have a really cute past and it makes for such an awesome ship. (。-ω-。)


10. A pairing that I despise:

The GerIta pairing. Guys! Don't bash me! I just... can't accept it. Yeah, sometimes they're pretty cute and I sense that the pairing is canon, BUT! I see Italy and Germany as just close buddies, they care for each other, just not in the romantic way. I imagine Italy helping Germany getting the girl of his dreams, giving him tips and basically teaching his Italian charm to the stoic German. Italy like girls, even though he may act like... that.
And another thing... Ludwig is mine!



[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment