Saturday 19 May 2012

All's well then ends well.

Well. Yesterday definitely did not go as planned.

After my exams, the agenda for my day was to have a quick visit to C2AGE at Tropicana Mall to buy things.

However, it turns out that the stalls won't be there until today and tomorrow. 

So, dissapointed with myself for not looking for further information, I went and visited Borders and got a few books.

Then we went down again because we saw more cosplayers arriving. Took pictures and then my mind wandered over to the section right near where the cosplayers were hanging. The place sold so many cool stuffs imported straight from the land of the rising sun - Japan. 

We. Bought. A. Lot.

Then we ate Papa John's pizza and left. The end.

Though, the day was a bit of a bummer since I didn't get to watch the most anticipated episode of Secret Garden on TV - the one where they switch bodies. Sigh, that on was the most disappointing thing I had this week. 

 Also, why is it that studying is so haaaaaaaaaard?! TAT


It kills a little bit of me every time.


Exams end on Thursday, though. Yaaaaaaaay!


END.

1 comment:

  1. nya!!! the cosplayers were awesome~~~ nee~ post some of the pics you've got will you??? *puppy eyes* please~~

    lol~ i feel you~~~ studying gets harder and harder as you go on T_T~

    ReplyDelete