Wednesday 30 May 2012

May is ending.

Duuh.



Excuse my long absence. Recently, my health's been at its worst and due to problems with the help, I needed to do chores even in my sick condition - which results to it taking a longer time to heal. 


Ps, have you heard this song?




I'm sick and in love~ nope, just sick.


Still, I can't really give excuses like this to not blog. It's irresponsible! 
My 'zilla account is deserted, too. Siiigh.


So allow me to use this opportunity where I'm alone with a computer to write. 




For the past few days, as I was sick and unable to move much without getting exhausted because gravity was too strong, I started watching dramas online. 


I got hooked to Skip Beat! the Taiwanese drama with the two Korean actors. 


Here's the full opening song:




Although I do find the opening length of the song to be much more catchier.




Here's the ending song - also full version:






Both the songs are so good~! I actually look forward to listening them unlike a few dramas I've watched where I skip the openings and ending and go straight to the content. But Skip Beat? It had me jammin' all day long!


I kid.




But back to harsh reality, I still have yet to clean my room. BUT I HAVE A REASON! I'm sick.




Also, Musheeroom is sick, too. She's moving this Sunday. :<


But the good news is! We'll still be going to the same school when the new semester begins, so it's cool. It's just a bit of a bother on her side because it'll take a longer time to get here. 


'Tis all for this post. I'm off to drink the wretched medicine that tastes like burned plastic with extra yuckiness. Wish me luuckk.


[END]

1 comment:

  1. nyuu!!! Get well soon~~~

    i feel guilty smiling when you're sick X_X~~~ but i can't help it~~ your posts really made my day~~ :D

    ReplyDelete