Saturday 19 May 2012

C2AGE 2012 - Friday, 18th May 2012.


I visited C2AGE held at Tropicana mall yesterday to meet the person who made the awesome Russia badge I bought at last year's CF - the one I lost.
This one.
 But when I got there - after a lot of problematic redundancies going about my household - there were zero stalls to be found. There was a stage, though. 



And on that stage was a person with a blond wig moving about and lip-syncing. I'm almost certain that it was Satsuki (Not Natsu because he looked more... powerful) from UtaPri.

Very bad close-up shot I got, but it was too late; he was already headed down stage.

I apologize for bad shots. You know how bad I am with a camera! ><;

Moving on, the next person up stage was another cosplayer, but with a red wig. As if the colour of the wig and the upbeat energy the person had was not enough, I got another hint that the person was cosplaying I think it was. 

 The stereo blasted a song I knew all to well even with me only playing it twice.


Brand New Melody.


Otoya Ittoki.


Utapri.







My guesses of who these people portrayed were proven right when we stumbled across these:



You know how shy I am to ask for pictures, don't you? So in the end, I only took pictures from afar. >//<

The mingling cosplayers.



Taking pictures. Like a boss CCTV.

 Pedo-bear spam!:







Why do I keep thinking these two would make the best of friends? Pedo-bear and the Joker?


Cosplayers spam!:

Prettiest Len ever!





I think this is the most loveliest and elegant Miku cosplay I've seen live.







Beautiful! (^^)b








 Then my aunt wanted to go check out the Japanese merchandise selling nearby so we had to go. There you have it, my mini-visit to C2AGE 2012's concert launch or something...

I'm thinking of going again this Sunday. Anyone with me?

[End]

3 comments:

  1. I'MA GOING TOMORROW ahem, SUNDAY ALSO!!!!!!! KYA!!!! anyways~ XD~~~

    you actually went yesterday!!! omaigad!!! there were a number of great cosplays i missed T_T~~~ glad you had them posted up~~~ =w=~~~Thank you!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how sweet of you! >< Thanks a lot for the pics of me and my friends!I was the Miku in the big black dress :D That stupid thing was sweeping the floors of the whole mall I tell ya Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so the dress was beautiful AND functions as a broom? That doubles the awesomeness! Haha - but really, it was a very nice dress. :)

      Your friends look equally amazing, by the way! Props for very good cosplaying skills! Keep it up, guys. :D

      Delete