Friday 11 May 2012

Head. Is. Hurting.

Since I have done my fair share of learning this evening, it wouldn't be wrong for me to post something, no?

So try guessing what time it is at the moment.

9PM? 10PM? Hah. Wrong. 

It's 3 in the morning.

I have just finished helping my mother bake cupcakes and also finish decorating a gift for a friend's birthday. BUT I CAN'T SLEEP.

My head is throbbing, yet my eyes won't close. So the solution is for me to blog? What.

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not making any sense - I AM sleep deprived after all.

Oh, and by the way, my mother's new chocolate cupcake recipe rocks. So much.

Made a card for my friend using my origami papers. I might sound a little bit full of myself when I say this, but I think it really looks nice. Muahaha, I, the not-so-master of origami and arts have done it yet again. Though it took me hours to decide what to do. And yet, the finished product is fairly plain and simple. Not to mention my writing inside the card ruins the beauty of it. -_-

Bah, whatever. I think she will like it.

Probably.

Oh my, I have school tomorrow at 7. If I sleep now, I probably have 3 more hours of sleep - if my mathematical and estimating skills prove decent.

Wait! I've figured out why I can't sleep.

It's because my routine is not completed! I have not brushed my teeth! BRB.

Goodnight!!!111noobwhatever. ._.

[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment