Sunday 13 May 2012

What happened this week?

Just a post to relieve me of stress. 

This week on Monday, a friend of mine - Sarah - helped me complete my electronics project to which I am indebtedly grateful for. However, I didn't get to properly check whether or not the project was a success because the battery provided for testing had run out of power whiiiiich was a bummer. ;-;

 Then the next day, which is Tuesday, another friend of mine -who has the same name as my mother, by the way - accidentally burned her fingers while we were doing a science experiment in the lab. She touched the test tube that was still hot after being heated with the bunsen burner. She handled the situation very well though, you couldn't even tell that she was in pain if not for the occasional "aah"s she sounds whenever something touches her fingers. They look like they're getting better, though.

On the same day, we had our music lessons and after almost an hour of not really getting anything, Sarah - the friend who helped me with my electronics project - taught me French! Well, not everything about the language; just a few words and simple sentences. 

For example, "Commons tu t'appel?" she said it means "what is your name?". And the answer is, "Je m'appel [Name]." 

And then there was, "le cole" or something like that meant the school. "Poulet" means chicken and "pain" means bread. 


So that's another language I'm adding to languages I'm learning, along with Japanese, Arabian and German. :)


Then yesterday, my second primary school had its 10th anniversary. I went to the carnival and had pretty much a blast.


Today, family members have flooded my house. All of my mother's siblings are here and they brought their babies! Yay! 


Tok Nyeh is back, btw.


[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment