Wednesday 9 May 2012

Today is English study dayyy~

Have I told you of my studying schedule?

No?

Well I am now.

For my PMR exams, I have a total of 8 subjects that I have to take. I have counted and divided each subject and all their topics into one subject per day for everyday until a few days before my trials.

Below is the chosen order of subjects I made:

  1. History.
  2. KH (A subject that is a mix of home ec, electronics, woodworks and in my case, commerce and business. It sounds cool the way I say it, but it's a pretty normal subject. IMO).
  3. Agama - Islamic Studies.
  4. Science.
  5. Geography.
  6. Malay.
  7. Maths.
  8. English.

So after every eight days, I get to post a blogpost or update my works on 'zilla without feeling guilty.






Also, I'm helping Fafrina improve on her English skills and in return, she's teaching me Malay. Our classes are on every Friday at her house. 

This week's lesson will be how to write letters. She will write a letter to me in English and I will reply in Malay. Good idea, no?


Oh, and btw, so far everything is going splendidly in my household; Tok Nyeh is so awesome. Though, I still haven't completely gotten myself used to talking to the elderly. 

I iz confused. Much like this mucho cute baby.

I'm off now, bai-bai.




[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment