Tuesday 1 May 2012

Chilling.

Finally finished my Geography folio project and I swear, I'm not going to think about it anymore. This is enough. I don't even care anymore. >A>


Now that I have a slight lift of a load of my shoulders, decided to scroll through the land known as tumblr.


Oh, but wait...


All my bookmarks have vanished ever since my father upgraded the computers in the house. 


Great.


It's a good thing I kept a few links in a draft post of mine! =w=
Speaking of draft posts, I have 88 of them. What? .-.


Here's something cool I found:


(Source: Link)


Mine is: Kaze no Stigma Shika.


Dear of the Wind - that's pretty cool. (⊙△⊙)


Fafrina's is: Kiri no Fukurou. Guess what that means? (  = 3 =)
Mine's cooler, though. Hahah.


Musheeroom's is: Ki no Niwatori. From what I know, "ki" means tree. But whatever. >.>


So, what's yours?
[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment