Saturday 19 May 2012

Visit to Borders~!

I was never quiet as big a fan of books and literature until I became friends with Fafrina. That girl makes me like EVERYTHING she likes. Except for my mother's vanilla cupcakes. ._.


So anyway, we (my mother, sisters and aunt - of course with my presence included) trotted into Borders. Because really, who doesn't like bookshops?

The thing I like about Borders is that they have a wide range of really wonderful and awesome and fantastic books.

Oh, and there was a sale at the time, too!

"But 1, get the 50% off the second!" the sign and sticker said.

Thus, with that, I went out on a search for books with the aid of Fafrina thanks to the WhatsApp in my mother's phone.

Here's what I bought.

Great books = priceless.

As coincidental as it may be, Musheeroom wanted this, too.


I really think that the guy on the left is a goodlookin'.




My sister bought Hunger Games related books (with the same promotion, so I can't say anything about that):

I was the one who found the Tribute Guide one.


My youngest sister bought two Geronimo something books. You know, the one about posh rats? I used to read them.. very addicting.

Bought this book for Fafrina!:



Blocked the price tag. Muahaha, Fafrina. :P

Also, here's the unwrapping video of the book. I thought Fafrina might want to check it out.



That is all for now.


Tata.




[end]

1 comment:

  1. lol~ sorry for spamming you =w=~

    you took such great care of the book!! =w=b

    ReplyDelete