Monday 7 May 2012

Quick-post-that-I'm-not-supposed-to-make

My sister got a tablet.

Typical.

 I'm not wholly against the purchase of the thing... but I would have liked it better if they picked a better, more mature design rather than this:

(Source: Link)


What ticks me off is that they almost -ALMOST- bought a better one, this one:

(Source: Link)


BUT THEY DID NOT. 







But ignoring that...

At least I got to be the first to test it out. :)

So lookie here! A doodle!

Click to enlarge. Personally, I think it looks better full size. But that's just me.

 Not a very good doodle, though. OTL


Made it in Paint, and let me tell you, it's not as easy as it seems. T^T




Oh my, I'm supposed to be doing me homework at the moment. Well, best I be off now.


Tata. 


[END]
[End]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment