Saturday 19 May 2012

Japanese snacks.

Yesterday I went to Tropicana City Mall for different purposes, and came back home with different choice in merchandise. Huh.

Allow me to explain with presence of graphic evidence.



So there was this sort of area beside where C2AGE 2012 was situated at. The place sold lots of Japanese snacks. Trust me, a lot.





We spent quiet a lot of time surveying the area, looking at the awesome treats.


Choco treats.



Biscuits, I think.





Me picking up cool designed choco.



Hello Panda. Fafrina, no. Don't. No

Pocky Spam!:

Teas.





Best flavoured chocolate. IN THE WORLD.

Wonderful testers.



More Pocky spam!:

 
 
Toppo! <3





Here's what we bought:

Left side is paid by aunt, bottom left is my sis.






Close-ups:


Mark my words, Fruity Lemon chocolate is the best chocolate I have ever tasted. In my LIFE.



The bottom two are mine.

This is mine <3!


Panda flavoured pocky. Haha, I kid. It's cookies and cream.


If anyone's interested to visit the place, why not visit? It ends on the 29th of May. Hurry!

[end]

1 comment:

  1. OAO... i didnt know what they were... i got too distracted with the cosplays... orz...

    ReplyDelete