Saturday 28 January 2012

Shizu-chan! Happy Birthday~!

Wahaha, this date is Shizuo's birthdate. He's also one of my "Watashi no Ai"s in the series so of course I'm gonna have to do something as a tribute to him.

Oh, but then there's also the International Women's day coming up in March. Hmm...

I know! Why not mash the two together! ( 0 3 0) 

And so, with that being said, here is what was created by moi:



 (Click picture to enlarge)
 
 Yes, I know (s)he's a bit off character. BUT WHATEVER!   

At least it turned out better than the Kid!Shizuo I drew.

The photo won't rotate..! T^T

Making the above was a trip filled will a whole lot of bumps on the road. See that small circle-oval thing under his lips, yeah well, the colour pencil lead broke right there and I had to improvise since it wouldn't rub off. And then there's smudges all over the damn page. It was an off day for me - the camera wasn't helping much either. (= A = )


WHY IS MY FAVOURITE CHARA SO HARD TO DRAW! TAT /sobs





Anyways. 



Happy Birthday Shizuo! I love you. (´ ▽`).。o♡

[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment