Friday 27 January 2012

T_T

I told my mother about the scam. She took it well - surprisingly. While I, didn't. 

The guilt I felt was overwhelming. The fact that I made my mother lose such an amount of money. Money that could be used to fund her and the family's living expenses. 

She was mellow about it. But I felt that I deserved something as punishment. So, my subconscious self sabotaged me, torturing me and my thoughts and made me suffer. Nah, I'm just being dramatic. Basically, I just strangled myself with words like "YOU'RE AN IDIOT".

She said that we'll have to report to the minister of something something.

And all I said was Okay.

This scam thing is the worst thing anyone ever did to me. I'm soft! I'll believe most things you say. So don't lie to me! \( > A < )/

I don't have an appetite, my stomach feels so sick, my heart feels as if it's chained to a 50kg weight. I can't do much anymore and I keep getting stuck in a daze. 


Tasukete... (i^i)

 -End-

No comments:

Post a Comment