Wednesday 11 April 2012

Anime Fiesta Kuala Lumpur 2012 :: Loot!

I've used "Anime Fiesta Kuala Lumpur 2012" and "AFKL 2012" too often now that it makes me sick. Ah, but what can I do? The little number of visitors to the event won't write nothing about it and it makes me feel as though I have a duty to report about it since I attended the event myself. Though this is probably the last post related to the event. I'll update more if I find anything interesting. For now, let's just be done with it.


Now that the post on the trip is over and done, I'd like to write another about the things that I purchased at the AFKL event. Right, let us begin, shall we not?



Farewell, my precious cash.. (´∩`。)
  So the above is a picture of everything that I got at the event be it bought or not. Well, almost all - I did get a copy of the event planner. But I lost it somewhere in the house and can't be bothered to look for it. =_=


Ehm. Moving on, I, the very most accurate definition of a tightwad, have always had a weakness with gadgets, stationary, books and of course, otaku-related goods. So it is not a very big surprise that once at the tokens and DVD sections, I was smothered by greed and it took no delay at all for me to spend 80% of my monthly allowance. 


I'll show you one by one the things that I bought:


1. Something from the Ao no Exorcist token machine:



I was very much infatuated with the token machine at that time since it was my very first encounter with such a thing. My fascination soon led me to spending a good 10% of my monthly allowance on two tokens to be inserted into it and then turn the round handle to expel a ball of blue and orange.


With a great deal of pushing and turning and throwing and whatnot, we finally managed to open it. Out comes Mr. Ryuji Suguro and a pair of rolled up papers. 



At first, I didn't know how to react since I did not expect getting the little fella at all. But all feelings of doubt diminished once I'd taken a closer look at his scowling face and his microscopic features and limbs, I couldn't help but think of him as such a cutie.


And this, ladies and gentlemen, how my cute little Bon looks like.




2. Durarara post card!




I got this post card as a gift from Darrel J. Guilbeau for being his temporary helper. He said that he got them all the way from Los Angeles because adultswim was doing a promo or something.. I don't remember. All I know is this is pretty much the best thing anyone has ever given to me as of this year. Ever. I cannot say thank you enough to repay for this awesome gift.


3. Working!! DVD (Season 1)


This, I got free thanks to the Buy 1 Free 1 promotion when I bought Baccano.












4. Baccano DVD


The video was cut short because I forgot to charge the camera and... i died. Heh. = 3 =









5 and 6. Honey and Clover (Both seasons)


I regret nothing while purchasing this. Nothing.


1st season on the right, and on left, the 2nd.

Honey and Clover DVD, Season 1.






Honey and Clover, 2nd Season.




After I'd taken all the pictures, I got bored and built this:

 

 It looks kind of like a heptagon based on these pictures:






But I'm not even sure anymore... @_@







[END]


No comments:

Post a Comment