Sunday 1 April 2012

Anime Fiesta Kuala Lumpur - so, what happened?

So in the end, despite all those rumours about it not existing, the event really did happen. This is just sorta like a preview post since I'm not gonna get the pictures from Fafrina until after Tuesday, so please be patient. 

The event was supposed to be held at KLCC, with double the number of halls that Comic Fiesta 2011 had. However, it was said that due to a few problems, the venue was changed to Berjaya Times Square, on the 14th floor, with a hall about a quarter of what was promised. 

The promised goodie bags that were supposed to be handed to each of the SuperPass holders were said to be mailed to their homes instead of given on the spot due to some printing problems and whatnot. Not sure whether I should be looking out for the packages or save myself from the disappointment of not having them.

Although I sound really pessimistic about the whole deal, I must admit, there were some really awesome things that I got from this experience. I mean, for one thing, I got to meet Darell Guilbeau. He was a really awesome person who was also very nice. It was an honor to have been his helper, be it for a very short time. He's very talented and funny, too. Gave me a DRRR post card, which was the best thing that ever happened to me this year. I couldn't thank him enough!

Went today (the second day), but he wasn't there this time. Wonder why...

And then there was this big booth that was all about NEWS, a really awesome Jpop group who makes really great songs and has really hawt/cute members. I love that there are mini-groups inside of the group. For example, Tegomass is really cool (I mainly love them because they sang Kimi+Boku=Love, which was the OP for LoveCom).

You know what, I'll just end it here. Won't want to give spoilers for the actual post with pictures that I'll post sometime soon. Meanwhile, I gotta go digging in Wikipedia for info on Prussia. I'm doing my BM Oral test about it and I'm pretty clueless on some of its basic history. =_=

[End]

1 comment:

  1. hey~ i just recently found your blog~ you really are good~ you always update often :3 keep it up~~~ i just found another blog to stalk 8D and all the best in your BM oral 8D //stalks

    ReplyDelete