Monday 30 April 2012

Synopsis of April 2012!

I've never been this drained and exhausted as I have been in this month. 

This was the month where the  sports activities took place, school projects meet their deadlines and where I'm torn between caring and entirely not giving a damn. 

This was the month where weeks were rough, yet days were vapid. 

This was the month of April. 


There's nothing worse than hearing people complain, so for your comfort, I'd make this as short as possible and call it a wrap. After all, we need not dwell in what has now passed, but move on forth to the light of the future.


In this month, I picked up things I did not expect I would. For example, origami.
 
I made so many origami pieces despite the fact that I used to absolutely hate origami when I was a kid. Now it's the one of the few things that make me relax and not think of anything. Folding creases is to me what tying rope is to Finnick (Hunger Games readers will understand this.)


Finally bought a Sudoku book this month. After all this time. I'm happy. o (◡‿◡✿)



I picked up a job at translating. 

Well, it wasn't really a job that I picked up on purpose. My mother was calling out to me to help her with something. I asked her what. She said it won't take long. 
And then she mentioned that I would get half the pay... 

So, in the end, I spent 16 hours straight - with the exception of about a three-hour sleeping period - doing work that I didn't even want to do. It's because of my mother's emotional blackmail. Fear it. 

Found out later that the translating job I did was for the iPhone 4S/Siri or something. I still don't know how to say it. ._. 

Now I can say, with utmost pride that I, have worked for Apple. 

Just sayin'.


School is going swimmingly at the moment. It's just the fact that I have completely messed up my electrical circuit project and what's worse is that we will not be having that class again until next week is bothering me quite a bit. I'm already two weeks behind, judging by my unfinished paperwork and project! Garghh!

THE HISTORY PROJECT IS DONE! WHOOP~!


HOWEVER... As for the Geography project...

 When I brought my folio, Geo-sensei said that we need to re-do a few minor mistakes and pass it up by the end of the week. So much for having weights lifted of our backs. =.=

I spend my weekend nights sleepless to finish it! And when I did, it was so very, very precious.

My relationship between my sleep-deprived self and the finished manuscript.


 Aah, but whatever. I'll do it. Later. Probably.


When I got home today, I was so sleepy that I nodded off as I was sitting upright, finishing a Sudoku puzzle. Since I am incapable of praying ATM (it is that time of the month), I shuffled into bed and took a nap. Soon, Musheeroom woke me up with her call. For about ten minutes, I talked to her about what she needed to now from school since she was absent while still half-asleep. Then dozed off back to sleep.

Speaking of Musheeroom, remember the fight we had a few days back? Well, the next morning - Monday - as I was in the shower to get ready for school, I thought to myself about the whole deal. Came to a conclusion that I was dramatizing EVERYTHING.

Thus, with that mindset, I went to school and we clicked as we always do. 

Because when you truly care and are cared for and by another - as a friend, family or lover - you never really can hold a grudge or stay mad because it's just anger and feelings of unjust clouding your strong bond. The truth is, if you sacrifice a tiny bit of your pride, that's all it takes to keep a relationship going. Knowing which is most important is key.


Eh, enough with the cheesy-ness. For now. 

April was filled with a lot of activities and new discoveries. I'll share what I deem interesting tomorrow since it's a holiday. Hip-hip-hooray for Labor Day! 


Until then.


[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment