Thursday 5 April 2012

Miss me?

Quick post here. Turns out I could blog with the ipad. Who knew? O_O

Anyways, a thousand apologies for my absence. School's real tough at the moment with a whole lot going on. In fact, I'm actually attending the sports meet that I've never particularly likd eversince... forever? And yes, I am not a sports person and will most likely never be. -.-

Went to Fafrina's house as planned on Tuesday, and going there again tomorrow since our folio is still not finished. *sighs* Being a student never is easy, huh.

Oh, and to -ying-, thank you very much! You're my first ever follower and that makes me feel really happy and proud. I'll try my best to make time for blogging and post often! :)

More posts will be posted on Saturday, so please look forward to it. That is all for now, I'm off to finish my readings. Bye!


-End

No comments:

Post a Comment