Monday 30 April 2012

TWINKLE IS OUT!

Guys! Guys! Guys! TWINKLE IS OUT!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I checked!




First of all, sorry for not posting decent posts in decades... ><


And second of all, TWINKLE IS OUT!!
But what is twinkle, actually?

Twinkle is a song sung by the sub-group called, TaeTiSeo. Aaaaand!
That's pretty much all I know. =.=
I've never actually been a fan of girl groups, I usually just enjoy whatever music that sounds nice, and if theirs happen to be one of them, then so be it. 
Never once have I ever dreamed that I would wait anxiously for the release of one of their songs on YouTube. But!
After watching the song's preview, BAM! Instant like.
Maybe it was because of my like of strong voices with feeling! HAHAH!
By the way, here's the preview clip:
Why did I choose her when there are two other previews of the other girls?
Well, ladies and gentlemen! She's so beautiful..! *A*
(In a completely straight and non-creepy kind of fan appreciation) 

The full audio was uploaded on YT on Saturday, but I didn't get the chance to check since my folios were so annoyingly annoying. What.


It sounds nice; I like it. But for some reason, I didn't get quite the feel as I did when I heard it in the preview. I wonder why..? 
Once more, I'd like to say:
TWINKLE IS OUT!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 [END]

No comments:

Post a Comment