Wednesday 11 April 2012

Current interests.

I got home unexpectedly late. So this is the last post of the day. I'm saving the review for Saturday. (^v^)b

It is known that I am somewhat of an otaku to some degree. I like manga and anime. However, due to this year being my exam year, I haven't visited mangafox in months. But today, because I had time to spare today, I made a quick trip to the site and found myself an interesting series.

It's a webtoon called, 'Dear Only You Don't Know'. Up to now, there's only 2 chapters translated. But so far so good. Recommended for those in dire need of something to lighten up their day.

Off the Internet, I have another thing to distract my mind from stresses of the real world. Reading. Since I've finished the Hunger Games trilogy, I started to read another book by Judith McNaught, Something Wonderful. It's going great, and I recommend it to historical romance lovers.

Speaking of reading, I have some sort of problem. When I read a series, my monologue and writing style tends to be shaped after the book I read. So when I read another book, my writing style alters into a different one halfway and it gets messy. For example, there's this piece I'm working on while I was still reading the hunger Games trilogy. But when I finished and started reading Judith McNaught's piece of fiction, I find that the aura has changed into something similar to what McNaught did. When will I ever find consistency?!

Oh, back to the topic. The only other new interest that I've picked up recently is origami. I've never had nimble hands or fine craftsmanship, but for some reason, I just love folding and creasing papers into the art of origami. It calms my being and makes me feel comfortable. As proof, I've already made close to ten of the same pieces repeatedly. I think it's my new self-relieving technique. 

Anyways, it's lights off now. As much as I'd hate to let the night pass, I need my rest. It's a pity to let this precious free time I have now be used to sleep and then morning will come and sweep me off to another mundane day at school... But as I've said before and will continue saying again, c'est la vie. 

Goodnight. [end]

No comments:

Post a Comment