Friday 30 March 2012

Them plotbunnies strike again!

 Alright, well here's a few snippets of what those new plotbunnies brought me this time. They've been making laps, running around my mind and I thought if people liked some of 'em, it'd be worth turning into a story. Plus, Fafrina's just dying for a modern romance story, so I kind of want to give one to her. Ehe.

So here's a snippet of the things that popped up into me head at random times. Tell me what you think.



"I can see why she loved you."




"Don't you want to stay..? For tea, I mean."




"Mister, do you like Mommy?"
"..No."




"So in this story, you're the bad guy.. right?"
"Yes, sweetheart. Yes, I am. But you're no better either."




"I'm so tired of pursuing him, Linda. He's made it very clear that I am his past and that that will never change. I can't wait forever until he changes his mind."
"Oh, don't be like that! No matter what he says, he cares - deeply. I've seen the way he looks at you."
"Well to be frank, I don't."



"I have a kid to raise."
"She's not even yours."


[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment