Tuesday 20 March 2012

English Oral Duo Snippet

Alright, since I'm a bit disappointed by my English marks, I thought that it might be great to prepare for the Oral Duo so that it'd be easier to review if we changed our mind. Me and Fafrina paired up with each other. She suggested the idea of saying three things we dislike about each other and creating a comical banter to make it work and look realistic. We agreed to the idea.

Sometime in the shower, I thought of a rhyme and I wanted to put it here so that I don't forget it.

A: We've been friends for years, both she and I.
B: But it did not start with a mere simple "Hi"
A: It is not so touching that you would cry.
B: And it's not so cheesy that you might die.

Fafrina! So how 'bout it? Talking about our history together instead of the dislikes thing - cause I really can't think of anything that I don't like. Tell me you like the idea! (  = 3 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment