Wednesday 14 March 2012

I Feel Bland.

Today was a real fun day. But for some reason, I'm feeling as if I've fallen in an abyss of apathy. I don't want to talk or think, my appetite is lost and I don't know what I want to do. My head is blank and I feel absobloodylutely terrible. 

Usually in times like this, I'll take a warm bath and take some time to recollect and soothe my nerves. Unfortunately, it turns out that the water supply is out so we need to be extra careful and use as little as we can. 

So to get my mind out of this, I'd like to just answer some questions I found on tumblr. It's actually a 10-day meme thing, but whatever. I don't really care to follow rules anymore. 

Here are the questions found from here:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Each time I finish one, I'll link it. Might not be able to do it ten days straight, though. *shrugs*

[end]

No comments:

Post a Comment