Thursday 15 December 2011

Found it!!

Yatta! I have found a really awesome recipe that looks easy to follow!

This is the link: 
http://catalystcupcakes.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/japanese-christmas-cake/
Here's a picture of the cake made by the writer:




It looks wonderful, no? I think part of the reason why I chose to bake this type of cake was because of all those cakes I saw in mangas and animes. They all look SO GOOD. ( = 3 =)


But now, the question is, will I be alright trying to create it? I mean, never before have I tried to do something like this and actually success. (= A = ")


Bwah! Who cares? I could do it. Probably. Maybe. I think. Perhaps. 

So... anyone know how many strawberries they usually put in a normal packet in grocery stores? >_>


-End-



No comments:

Post a Comment