Thursday 29 December 2011

Gingerbread cookies taste A-MA-ZING!

Went to IKEA today. I bought a duvet! (Yay!) And a bunch of other miscellaneous stuffs - for example, this awesome clock!




My mother bought two sets of gingerbread-house-cookie-package (?). The kind that provides you the cookies and you just have to piece them together. 


So, when we got home, she opened the sets to check whether or not they were still in one piece. Turns out, they weren't - there were cracks everywhere and the pieces were in more pieces. 


She tried to fix it by gluing the pieces back together with icing but failed miserably.

After various attempts, she gave up, and voila! The gingerbread house that was originally intended to be a gift to our neighbor - since they celebrate Christmas - had turned into free cookies for dessert! 


Now, I've never tasted gingerbread cookies - heck, I've never tasted pretty much a lot of things made of ginger like say, ginger ale. So, this is my first time to eat them.


They taste so good! I'm not even exaggerating! The best cookies I've had the whole month!
(Maybe that's because I didn't eat any cookies this month?)


I got myself a new favourite cookie flavour! Woot! =w=


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment