Sunday 4 December 2011

Sad awesomeness ( T 3 T)

[WARNING: SPOILERS UP AHEAD]

Just finished reading this oneshot called, Forever Honey...

While listening to this:



I bawled! It was so lovely, and beautiful, and sweet, and so very, very perfect..!! ;A;


I loved every single page, every single panel, every single sentence, every single everything! It was one of the best oneshots I've read, ever. 


The art's beautiful, really. I am in love with the mangaka. 


...


I just googled the mangaka's name, Kanno Aya-sensei.


...


It turns out, that this mangaka is also the same mangaka that wrote OTOMEN.


OH MY GOD! ( 0 A 0 )


Her art so lovely, and the story line is PERFECT. I now have another fave mangaka. 

Yeah, behold! My new, updated list of fave mangakas!

  • Kanno Aya-sensei
  • Takagi Shigeyoshi-sensei
  • Motomi Kyousuke-sensei
  • Sakura Amyuu-sensei
  • Himaruya Hidekaz-sensei (Hima-papa)
  • Enjouji Maki-sensei
  • Mashima Hiro-sensei No, Mashima Hiro-sama
  • Wakaki Tamiki-sensei
  • Kamio Youko-sensei
  • Mark Crilley (not exactly a mangaka, but I love him)
  • Iwashiro Toshiaki-sama
  • Tanaka Meca-sensei
  • Usami Maki-sensei
  • Shiraishi Yuki-sensei
  • I think there's more, but I can't remember any of them at this point. = =" 

If you have time, feel free to check out their works. I tell you this, it's worth it.


Anywaayss...


Back to the manga!

Right, Forever Honey.


I didn't really get where the manga was going until the part where the woman wanted the picture of her and the guy together. (THE GUY IS SO FUCKING HAWT.) 


When that scene arrived, I put the pieces together, and viola! We have a very sweet, heartwarming, touching, sad(-ish) manga.


In my opinion, it wasn't really sad, more of a touching kind of feel. But, due to the presence of the sad song ^above, I teared up, and then, just like that, we have a mini-Niagara Falls!


One more thing...


THE GUY IS HAWT! I don't care if he's old(-ish)! He. IS. SEXAY. *drools*

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment