Tuesday 6 December 2011

What did I just read...?

Just finished 'Kami no Kodomo' on mangafox...



Honestly, I... don't even know what to say...

But I'll tell you one thing,
What has already been seen cannot -ever- be unseen. Ever. 




Now, unless you're a fan of really eerie, creepy, horrifying, disturbing, dark mangas, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF READING IT. DON'T. YOUR MIND WILL BE CORRUPTED.


I didn't even know why I read it in the first place - I mean, horror and mature weren't really the genres that I usually go for. Then again, maybe THAT's why I read it; because I don't normally read these kinds of things.


BUT STILL. 


I still think that I shouldn't have read it. I regret everything. Why didn't I just run along and finish reading Fairy Tail like I'm supposed to? Why, oh idiotic self, why?!


See, it started like this:


I was randomly scrolling along mangafox's front page, and saw this manga tittle at the new manga list.




So I opened it in a new tab and read the description. I quote:
The twisted and deeply disturbing tale of a sociopathic serial killer...


Boy, was the description right. 

I thought that maybe it wasn't as bad as they said, so I put myself to the test and actually started reading the manga, since it was, in fact, already completed.

Originally, I didn't even intend to read the first chapter until the finish. But part of me kept wanting to know what this twisted guy's fate would end up like. Something inside me was insisting me on completing it for some reason. 

The manga was sucking me in it - and not in a good way.


Before I knew it, I had actually read it until the end. 
And my mind was actually blank at the time. It felt like I was brainwashed. 


Geh! ( T A T)


I would advice you to avoid reading this manga if you're the type who normally reads about love, comedy, and other light-hearted genres.

If you are one who enjoys a bit of gore, and think you can handle it, then by all means, go ahead. Knock yourselves out!

Just remember, what has been seen, can never be unseen.I really love this line...

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment