Thursday 8 December 2011

Mom thinks I'm in love..?!

...

Yeeahh, riiiiight.

You see,

I am kinda, sorta, a bit of a hopeless romantic. Kinda. (-ish).
So, of course I like listening to sweet(-ish) songs. 


One day, a particular love song managed to get itself stuck into my noggin. 
After finally figuring out the title of the song, I went on to Youtube and played the said song. This one, by the way:




Lovely song, is it not?


So my mom comes in and she hears the song then, looking all smug-like, she says that she's been to this guy's concert when she was younger. 


I actually found that really unbelievable. 

Then she asks me if there was a certain special reason to why I was listening these kinds of songs. I said that I just like to listen to songs like this, but apparently, she had a hard time buying it. I asked her why she asked me and she replied, "Oh, I don't know. But don't lie to me, okay? If you have a boyfriend, tell me." 

Then she walked away. Just like that.
Leaving me here, not really knowing how to react to that. *headdesk*


But really, mother. Really? Do you really think this daughter of yours would ever have that sort of relationship with an actual person? 

This utterly idiotic, completely unorthodox, pathetic excuse for a lady? Find a man?

Pfft, don't make me laugh! I mean, have you even seen me?


Exact replica. Don't even ask.
(Source: Link)


But don't you worry, mother...
I know somewhere out there, there's a guy - a guy who's willing to accept all of me and my eccentricity, a guy who's actually willing to give my interests a go, a guy who can actually bear my presence. And sometime in the future, I will meet him. I don't know what I would do, or what I would say - that, I will have to find out in the future.


So, until then...

I have manga that needs reading, anime that needs watching, friends to keep bugging, a blog to keep writing, and a life to keep living. 

But for now, I mainly have to finish reading manga. Seriously! Fairy Tail and Rave Master ain't gonna read themselves ya know? See ya.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment