Saturday 17 December 2011

New discovery! Comic Fiesta..?

I was reading random people's blogs and then I came across posts about Comic Fiesta and how they're so excited about it. 

I googled it and turns out, Comic Fiesta is actually a local ACG event! It actually is happening right here in Malaysia! 

So with the excitement in me, I clicked and clicked more and found that tomorrow and Sunday are the event dates. And they're holding it at KLCC, which means that I could go if I wanted to! 

I called my mother, but she was driving, so I had to wait until she got home. Don't want her to get into a car crash or anything. 

But then I got a call - it was her. There was a big traffic jam, so she decided to use the opportunity to call me. I told her all about it, and she said I could (maybe) go. The best part was that she even asked me if I wanted to invite Musheeroom and Fafrina!

Of course I wanted to invite them! That would be so awesome.

I called up Fafrina, but she didn't pick up. So, I called Musheeroom and practically screamed all about it, due to the excitement overload. Somehow, she managed to understand what I was saying, and said that sure, she could go. And she just needed her mother's permission. 

Then I called up Fafrina again. But she didn't answer. (T A T )

Third time's really the charm, and I got to her - finally! 

But she said that she couldn't go because she needed to look after her grandma. 


When I hung up, Musheeroom called. She said that her mother gave her the okay.


So now, after planning everything, I can't sleep. Because I'm so excited. 


Comic Fiesta, here I come!


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment