Wednesday 21 December 2011

Pain, pain, pain, pain.

I got bitten by mosquitoes.

I posses lots of mosquito bites all over my foot up to just a little above my ankle.
They're itchy.

I scratch them.
I scratch them over and over and over again.

Almost to the point of bleeding.
But it didn't.
I only scratched about two miniature layers of skin off.

But still.

They hurt.
And itch.

They hurt and itch.

Very very much.

So I went and called for my mom.

She was sleeping.

I wasn't.

I was in pain.

And itchiness.

I searched for some ointment to put on.

Found a traditional herbal... thing.

I sat down and applied a few drops onto the bites.
Then rubbed them all over.

It hurts.

And still itches.

I put on some more.

It burns.

But feels strangely soothing.

It doesn't hurt as much anymore.

It doesn't itch either.

Traditional herbal treatment are the best afterall!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment