Friday 30 December 2011

Guess what?

Today is Russia's birthday! O(≧▽≦)O

But... unfortunately, I can't post a birthday post for him today because I'll be busy with loads of things. ( = A = ) 

For example, filing in a lost ID card report to the police station. It's the first time I enter such a place, so I'm sorta looking forward to it. Don't know what to expect, though. I mean, I always imagine a police station to have lots of middle aged men eating donuts, thanks to the television. But honestly, I really don't think that's how it really is...


Anyways, my mother's planning to make me and my sisters to create our passports today too. So, that's one more thing.

Honestly, I just want to chill at home and finish watching Soul Eater. 10 more episodes to go! Man, I'm really loving this series.

...My room's still not entirely clean...


BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE CLEANING AT ALL! ( = A =)
I GIVE UP.


Oh, I need to leave now. I'll post Russia's birthday post later! Please wait patiently! ><

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment