Saturday 17 December 2011

Morning? Already?

Geh! I only got a few hours of sleep last night. I was too excited for today. (= A =)

I think I slept around 2-something AM, maybe?

BUT REALLY! How can I not feel excited? I'M FREAKING GOING TO COMIC FIESTA! 
o~( 0 A 0 )~o


The plan is like this:


  • First, I go pick up Musheeroom around 10AM and we drive to my mother's office since she left her purse in there. 
  • Then, we drive to KLCC and meet up my two aunts at KFC.
  • After that, we'll go line up for tickets. My mother and my youngest sister will also buy tickets but not enter. Instead they'll go look at the underwater critters at Aquaria. 
  • Then, at 7-ish, we have dinner. And go to the Comic Fiesta hall to watch the movie screening together.
Can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment